HealthRoster Employee Online is a robust, one-stop-shop application featuring ‘one screen, one-click’ functionality that is designed to be simple and easy for all users, however computer-literate they are. The application empowers individuals, gives them more control over their working lives and saves management time by eliminating much of the administration previously handled by managers.
Employee Online (EOL) enables staff members to view all aspects of their roster in the past, present and as far into the future as the rosters have been published. This includes annual leave, enhanced hours, training days, skills and certificates and their pay records before they receive their paper pay slips from payroll. EOL also allows users to request duties and time off for future off duties, submit their timesheets online and log their bank availability.
If used with Allocate’s e-Expenses application staff can enter, review and track the progress of their expense claims as well. Through the EOL solution, individuals are better able to control the number of requests for shifts/ days off placed in each roster period and combined with the league tables within the system relating to the more contentious leave periods such as Christmas, Easter and Bank Holidays. Thereby ensuring that work rosters are constructed in a fairer and more equitable manner.
Please note if you are a user of our software looking for help with access (such as a user name or password) you should contact your organisations system administrator. Allocate Software cannot set up user names and passwords on behalf of health or care organisations.
What our customers say
“The fact that staff can look through their own HealthRoster EOL (Employee Online) account and see what has been sent to payroll and compare that with their payslips has had major impact on staff and the way they work, and the fact that they have that visibility now – it has been fantastic.”
Jo Booth, e-Rostering Administrator, NHS Isle of Wight.
Capabilities of EOL
- Staff can view and print their personal rosters
- Staff can view and request leave and see the status of their leave
- Delivers compliance with Trust policies -
- Staff can only book shifts during a period of time opened for requests by a manager
- Requests are passed through a set of rules stipulated for the unit and/or Trust, tested for WTD compliance and flagged as a warning or violation as necessary
- Available shifts are driven directly from roster demand, ensuring requests are kept within appropriate department/ward/team parameters
- Ability for staff to post their Bank availability
- Ability to request Bank shifts
- Ability to confirm or decline suggested Bank booking
- For expenses Staff can view status and submit their expenses for payment
- Staff are able to complete and submit their timesheets online
- Staff can view their pay and enhancements before they get paid
- HR details are stored within the system, with automated flagging of training requirements/skill competency renewals
- The HealthRoster EOL Mobile module provides staff with access to their rosters, leave and study information on the move, providing iPhone, Android and Blackberry-optimised views
- HealthRoster EOL can also be accessed from home
Key Benefits of EOL
- Delegates responsibility from the manager and empowers the individual, in self-booking bank shifts, for example
- Streamlines processes by devolving actions to individual staff members
- Provides a simple and easy to use tool to enable staff of all IT levels to quickly and easily manage their working lives
- Improves annual leave management
- Improves shift allocation and maximises the availability of substantive staff
- Saves managers’ time updating, informing and managing working lives of staff on their behalf
- Saves the roster creator time in terms of managing requests and bank shifts
- Saves managers time as they no longer need to continually update, inform and manage each individual’s working life
A better service delivered:
- More vacant duties are filled by substantive staff
- Greater visibility of staff to maximise safety and as well as equitability
- Improved shift allocation maximising the availability of substantive staff
To read more benefits of EOL please download the datasheet