Details:Name Allocate Software Categories UK , Webinar
Invest in and support your people: Building a financial wellbeing programme
Join our Here to Help webinar that looks at how organisations can implement a financial wellbeing programme that aims to support people’s financial needs, reduces stress and improve employee engagement. All of which ultimately impact the care delivered to patients.
Join this webinar led by Allocate with guest speakers from Wagestream and Fair By Design – a fund and campaign to make employed people’s lives easier through better financial products and services.
Meet the speakers
- Carl Packman, Head of Corporate Engagement, Fair by Design
- Archie Chappel, Strategic Affairs Director, Wagestream
- Simon Biles, Head of New Products, Allocate Software
The webinar will take you through:
- Practical tips on how to set up a financial wellbeing programme in your organisation
- Evidence that financial wellbeing helps lower stress and improve engagement of your people
- Discover how other organisations across the private and public sector have built financial wellbeing programmes that are delivering results
- Understand what really helps the financial wellbeing of people.
We’ll also discuss how UK healthcare organisations can get free access to our financial wellbeing programme, InstantPay, until 31st August 2020.