Expenses Mobile for iPhone® and Expenses Mobile for Android™ enables you to manage the entire claim process in the palm of your hand, from submitting your full claim with digital receipts, to the one click approval.
OCR Receipt Scan automatically populates your claim from a photo halving the time it takes to create an expense. Simply snap your expense receipt into the ‘Receipt Wallet’ on the app and Expenses Mobile scans the data, including total, VAT, currency, and date, then populates your expense item for you.
GPS mileage technology enables pinpoint accuracy so you can effortlessly record your journey, ensuring your company only pays expenses for miles actually travelled and dramatically reducing the time lost manually calculating this information.
Increasing efficiencies further, functionality within the app allows claims to be approved on the go with one touch of a button sending through for reimbursement or returned to the claimant for further information. You can even reconcile your corporate credit cards or add new vehicle details all from your phone! Simply log, snap and send.
Manage your entire expenses process on your phone.
- Upload receipts instantly, using your phone camera or gallery.
- Submit all claim information without needing to log on to Expenses online.
- Effortlessly record locations with GPS technology.
- Never overspend with your expenses policies checked.
- One click approval of claims – check the expenses details, review the policy flags, see receipts and swiftly return items if necessary.
- Full status history of submitted and previous claims.
Expenses adds speed, accuracy and efficiency at every stage…
Expenses Mobile replicates the entire claim and approval process of Selenity’s award winning Expenses solution; the most configurable employee expenses solution designed to reduce time and costs and increase productivity amongst payroll and finance teams.
- Self-registration makes it easy to get started with Expenses.
- Easy to approve expenses, with so many benefits for line managers.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.