Join us at HFMA Convergence 2.0 where providers and commissioners will be brought together to facilitate networking and shared learning. The Allocate team will be on hand to share how our software is helping NHS organisations to make the most of their workforce resources so that services are safe for patients, working conditions are good for staff and inefficiency is avoided.
Our solutions are supporting leaders as they navigate truly complex workforce challenges.
We are doing this by helping them to:
- Get the basics right on rostering, job planning and rotas for nurses, doctors, AHPs and others
- Innovate with new roles, teams and ways of working
- Create engaging experiences for staff with apps and flexible working
- Share staff across health economies
- Have total workforce visibility linked to dynamic patient demand.
Pick up case studies on impressive end-to-end doctors job planning, rotas and rosters, the first live shared collaborative bank, live command centre operational staffing, community scheduling and self-rostering.
To find out more about the event, please click here.