Our workforce software is used by over 80% of all NHS Trusts in England and some of the most prestigious independent health and care home providers to manage the deployment of their nursing, medics and care workforce. Over five-hundred thousand nurses, midwives, allied health professionals and healthcare assistants use our software to see shifts, book leave and direct book onto overtime or flexible shifts.
Our rostering, temporary staffing, acuity staffing and staff engagement solutions are designed around the needs of nursing and midwifery. Often the constraints on available staff alongside growing demand for care means good rostering, bank and agency management is more vital than ever before. Today our customers are making productivity savings by focusing on the elimination of unwarranted variation through good rostering, while at the same time safe guarding safety and engaging staff by offering them greater visibility, fairness and control.
Our customers trust us to deliver:
- Simple to use software, that makes complex task easy and guides people to build better rosters
- Highly mobile software for rostering staff and teams, temporary staffing management and real-time acuity based staffing
- Data driven insight to help understand and pinpoint opportunities for improvement via AllocateInsight
- A service backed by expert teams who understand the ins and outs of getting benefits from workforce deployment in a setting where patient care is paramount and resources need to be tightly managed.
- Customer success as standard; all HealthRoster-Optima customers benefit from dedicated customer success teams helping to ensure benefits realisation.
- Innovations to help keep them one step ahead; we were the first solution in the UK to integrate temp staffing management into rostering, the first to deliver acuity based rostering
What do our nursing customers say?
See what our customers are saying about the benefits of Allocate Optima…
“We have moved to real time daily staffing using patient acuity, it is reviewed three times a day in staffing meetings. This combined with a rigorous focus on eRostering, the use of benchmarking data and targeted improvement is helping us use our staff resource more effectively”Beverley AllinghamDeputy Director of Nursing Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
“We use the data from e-Roster via Allocate-Insight in our divisional performance and Board Packs. We are focusing on just a small set of metrics that help us answer the question are we rostering effectively?Sam FosterChief Nurse, Heart of England, NHS Foundation Trust
For example we have improved Agency Staff Usage by -0.3% during a period when overall temp staffing use has increased.”