The Connect Programme brings together Allocate workforce technology platforms with other digital technology innovators and service providers into an ecosystem of forward-thinking partners that are committed to a collaborative approach.
Working openly and constructively with other providers enables our customers around the world to enhance the functionality of their Allocate solutions, optimise their workflow and streamline processes via the seamless integration with their other chosen suppliers.
We believe the better connected we are, the bigger the difference we can make for our customers and their patients and clients.
Customers can be assured that all our partnerships and interoperability APIs have met the highest standards in order to deliver you a first class user experience. And equally, we strive to provide a high quality experience for our partners, along with an opportunity to be part of the Connect partner global community.
Benefits for Customers
- Supporting Customer choice by ensuring our customers can achieve seamless integration between Allocate solutions and others
- Ability to rapidly implement a new API solution with ongoing support
- More accurate data, increased operational efficiency and the potential to reduce operational costs
Benefits for Partners
- Deliver operational efficiencies
- Connect to a required capability that will enable Partner products to seamlessly integrate with the Allocate Product eco-system
- Enhance the value and desirability of your solutions through its interoperability with Allocate’s core products and the associated value of being an Allocate approved partner
“Our mission is to tackle financial stress and give people in work power over their pay, something that every single healthcare worker deserves. We became a strategic partner of Allocate in 2020, as part of our approach in partnering with best-in-class providers. Our partnership, which relies on full technical, sales and marketing integration, has played a huge role in helping us bring financial wellbeing to more healthcare workers, in a way that’s swift and simple for employers. It’s an absolute pleasure working with the Allocate team.”
“We rely on agency staff to support our continued efforts in keeping staffing levels safe especially during these unprecedented times, the costs are significant for all NHS trusts, and any innovation which increases the use of bank staff is to be encouraged. We’re excited about the impact that InstantPay is going to have. Giving staff the chance to access their bank pay immediately is a win-win situation for both them and the Trust, and it’s great to be able to give members of the team more control over their money.”
Chief Financial Officer, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Partners in our core markets helping to facilitate customer purchases of Allocate solutions, in particular those via public frameworks
- Introducing Allocate’s market leading workforce solutions to new markets, often combined with value added services to ensure a successful implementation and sustainable customer benefits from the software.
- Partners offering implementation, support, training, change management and consultancy services to fully optimise the value of Allocate software.
Interoperability Accredited Partner
- Technology partners providing a seamless integration across systems, facilitated by Allocate’s Interoperability Platform.
Interoperability Strategic Solutions Partner
- Delivers enhanced value to client through accredited integration and is strategically aligned to both Allocate and Partner’s go-to-market.
Allocate Connect proactively supports calls for greater interoperability – critical to safeguarding the safety and efficiency of the healthcare sector – by creating an ecosystem of innovative technology partners that celebrate close supportable interfaces as we do.
Our interoperability platform provides a range of capabilities; the result is an available, scalable, open-API architected, vendor-agnostic platform to enable our products to interact and share their core data and processes with other healthcare systems.
Become a connected vendor
“Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust was delighted to pilot the Worker API to create interoperability functionality between HealthRoster and IQX. Allocate Software and Bank Partners have worked collaboratively to deliver the solution with the benefits of reducing the administrative burden, improving data quality and streamlining recruitment processes which has the result of temporary staff being added to HealthRoster quicker and able to book shifts sooner all of which is a positive outcome for the trust, our teams and our temporary staff.”
Workforce & Systems Manager, Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust
“The innovation has reduced duplication and saved nursing time on acuity recording. We’ve developed a very strong partnership between the two organisations and we have robust processes in place to ensure this works effectively from a support perspective.”
Nursing Workforce Utilisation Lead
University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
“Allocate Connect is about creating greater choice for our customers through seamless integration of our products with other forward-thinking technology partners. Through our partner programme we are building an ecosystem of partners to create a positive force for change in the way technology solutions are embraced. We work with Partners all around the world, from Reseller partners to enter new markets through to interoperability partners particularly in our more established markets. In each case, we are driven by the benefit to the client to provide a highly efficient approach and enabling innovation to bring better results.”
Global Head of Partners
I'd like to Connect!
If you would like to discuss interoperability between your solution and an Allocate solution, please click here to complete our interoperability request form.
If you are interested in becoming a reseller or delivery partner for an Allocate solution, please get in touch through the form below.
Thank you for requesting more information. One of our colleagues will be in touch very shortly.