- Plan and deploy people resources safely, in the most sustainable and fair way
- Be kind to individual workers, protecting their safety and autonomy
- Make roster managers lives easier
Put your people first with
Intelligent eRostering and Scheduling.
For sustainable health and care and happier staff.
We believe all eRostering should do three things.
Sustainable Health and Care
Careful use of budgets matter. Typically, the workforce accounts for the largest part of an organisations budget, so how people are planned and deployed is critical to delivering sustainable services. At RLDatix we think sustainability is different to productivity at any cost. With this in mind our solutions:
- Integrate to payroll, including complex pay rules for pay accuracy
- Bring all staff into a single roster, including temporary and casual
- Put you in control of roster rules
- Carefully match staffing to demand, allowing you to see quickly where areas are under or over staffed
- Deliver unmatched interoperability – including payroll, agency, absence technology
- Provide multi-dimensional data insights looking at budgets, safety, staff experience.
Team Based Rosters
Safe Guards for Safety
All Staff Rostering
Kind to Staff
Let’s face it, not all people like a roster. That is because most of us benefit from autonomy at work. That is why we have worked hard to make sure our eRostering and schedules balance autonomy, fairness and sustainability. Here some key ingredients that we think help make staff happier at work.
- Supporting flexibility through rosters
- Allowing staff to take control of when and how they work
- Ensuring every shift is planned with safety in mind as well as budgets and efficiency
- Making sure pay is accurate and paid flexibly when needed
- Build in personal development
- Being transparent, fair and consistent in how people are treated in a roster
Employee App to Self-Service
Rules based Roster
Book Leave and Study
Easy for Roster Managers
Making rostering easier for roster managers means making it easier for them to create safe, kind and sustainable rosters. It also means saving them time. Something that matters when many roster creators are also delivering clinical care.
- One-Click One Screen
- Roster Anywhere using mobile
- Provide automated visual assessment of rosters using the Roster Analyzer
- Flexibly use and Auto-Roster, where appropriate for all or part of a roster
“Love Optima – easy to navigate, having multiple tabs open makes this a lot more user friendly. I have stopped using the other version!”
Kim Chivers, Deputy Manager
Elm Grove Care Home, Bupa
“To demonstrate the ease of the new UI I took the plunge and carried out the training with no prior usage of Optima’s UI. With ease, I carried out one and a half hours of in-depth training and received incredible user feedback from the end-user managing to pick up the process of system learnability than before”.
Anthony Stone, Senior Systems Administrator
Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
Insights and Analytics
Safe Guard Budgets
Time and Attendance
Payroll and Awards
Talk to our Team
Thank you for requesting more information. One of our colleagues will be in touch very shortly.