Allocate Software and Letterkenny University Hospital are combining forces to present a webinar on how Letterkenny successfully implemented HealthRoster and are the national leader in eRostering for Ireland.
During the webinar we will:
- explore first-hand the challenges Letterkenny University Hospital have faced and how they overcame them to become the country’s pioneering eRostering team
- gain real insight into how they have managed to integrate their eRostering system into the everyday work of the nursing team at Letterkenny University Hospital
- discover how the team have provided nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants with the freedom and control to roster their availability improving their work-life balance
- find out how they have stabilised their nursing workforce by increasing productivity and utilisation of substantive and temporary staff
- understand how they have improved workforce planning and seen visible improvements in safe staffing through implementation of a skills-based roster and increased skills training
- learn about the experiences of Letterkenny University Hospital during Covid-19 and how they think Health Roster assisted them during this time.
Plus, you will be able to submit questions that could be answered during the webinar.
Date: Tuesday 8th September 2020
Time: 4.15pm BST