Join us for the next Allocate Leadership Network meetings taking place on Wednesday 21st November in London. This is part of a series that bring together a community of board level executives to share common challenges and practical solutions around workforce, risk, assurance and compliance.
- Wednesday 21st November – 09:30 – 15:30.
- Hear from our guest speakers, regulators and NHS Trusts who are also tackling workforce challenges
- Explore the importance of flexibility and practical implications on how agility is central to workforce deployment and to everyone’s benefit
- Share your views on the role of workforce intelligence and how management information is central to workforce management and gives a 360-degree view of productivity and safety
- Learn more about how data driven insight can be used to help support decision making
- Network with other leaders in a virtual board environment and take away practical ideas and solutions to help you lead change in your own organisations
The event will help you to answer key questions such as:
- What does it take to lead a modern and elective healthcare workforce?
- What does a modern workforce look like and how do you break through professional boundaries to make the future state happen?
- Can you build a sustainable future while solving today’s challenges like staff retention, agency reliance and quality assurance?
Find out more and register
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Join in the conversation with us on twitter: @AllocateS #AllocateLeadership