Allocate Software plc (AIM: ALL), the leading provider of workforce and compliance optimisation solutions, announces its final audited results for the year ended 31 May 2011.
- Revenue increased by 37% to £30.1m (2010: £22.0m)
- Licence revenue increased by 40% to £13.0m (2010: £9.3m)
- Healthcare revenue increased by 56% to £23.1m (2010: £14.8m)
- Services and support revenue increased by 34% to £16.7m (2010: £12.5m)
- EBITDA* increased by 57% to £5.8m (2010: £3.7m)
- EBITDA margin increased by 2.5% to 19.3% (2010: 16.8%)
- Diluted adjusted EPS** increased by 23% to 6.4p (2010: 5.2p)
- Operating cash flows increased by 20% to £5.9m (2010: £4.9m). Net cash balance at the year-end was £8.4m (2010: £2.9m)
- Statutory diluted EPS was 1.2p*** (2010: 2.3p)
- Within these very strong results:
– Organic revenue growth was 15% in 2011
– Recurring revenue increased by 68% to £11.6m (2010: £6.9m) and represented 39% of total revenue in FY11.
– Healthcare represented 77% of total revenue in 2011 (2010: 67%)
For the full press release including the chairmans statement click here