Exciting new developments on the Allocate RosterOn V8 platform
There are a number of exciting new developments in the Allocate RosterOn solution, including;
inbound and outbound integration.
Unique Card Number
A new parameter will force RosterOn to create a unique number for each Card. This number would then be encoded to the MIFARE card rather than the employee number.
Mobile Client New Features
New mobile web pages have been introduced to allow:
- Employee’s to view their Leave balances through the mobile application.
- Employees to insert/update and delete their timesheet entries.
- Employees to accept and reject allocated shifts from My Allocations if security setting is enabled.
Sigma Series Integration
New biometric integration has been created for the Sagem Sigma series. A number of updates have also been done to the existing Swipe Module and Service Maintenance screens to allow tighter integration between biometric devices.
A new configuration setting has been created allowing RosterOn to query the LDAP custom attributes and return a value which matches to the employee number within RosterOn via single sign on and open the linked operator.
There’s also some great new functionality planned for upcoming releases including:
- Gantt view for roster and availability displays.
- Leave Planner using new Gantt view.
- Swipe Exceptions Management screen.
- Dynamic roster processing logging and troubleshooting.
If you have queries please contact Nicole Sadlo [email protected]