Allocate is delighted to notify you that the new Customer Support Portal will be available for all RosterOn users from October 2013. All existing Open Support cases, which may exist for your company in our systems today, will be migrated on to our new CRM for Support system. We truly appreciate your support in adopting this new technology and encourage you to report each incident that you experience. We are committed to work with you professionally to improve your experience with the Allocate products, so it is very important you report incidents as soon as they occur.
In addition to the visibility this will bring to Allocate in tracking the open cases, I wanted to also let you know some of the advantages and benefits that the portal will provide:
- Raise, update, review & close cases via the portal
- Download case data and schedule scorecard reports at any time
- See ‘Breaking News’ items of maintenance, alerts & warnings or other pertinent material
- Access the customer self-service knowledge base for documents and frequently asked questions as we are building this repository over time
- Provide immediate feedback to Allocate on our performance via transaction surveys for each case closure
Please note that, in order to provide full transparency and up to date information on Support cases, the preferred way of lodging cases will be via the portal or by phone as we will be phasing out email as a means of raising cases and updating their progress.
More information about the Customer Support Portal and invitation to register will follow shortly.
If you have any queries or would like further information about the new support portal, please email [email protected].