Making a Difference – The Allocate Awards 2014
The Allocate Awards recognise excellence and innovation across the user community of over 250 NHS organisations. The Allocate Awards 2014 will celebrate and reward those who have made a difference, whether that’s to patients, colleagues, to their entire organisation, or to the wider NHS. Nominate your team, your colleague or yourself for exceptional work, dedication and achievement over the past year.
Nominations are now closed
- The Allocate Innovation Award
- Award for Staff Engagement
- Project Team of the Year Award
- Award for Outstanding Contribution by an Individual
- Award for Improving Care and Patient Safety through Technology
- Award for Improving Working Lives through Technology
- Striking the balance between savings and safety
- Award for collaborative working
- Award for bringing the patient to the centre of workforce planning and delivery.
The Allocate Awards 2014 will be presented at the annual Allocate Awards and Gala Dinner on the 13 November 2014.
Who judges the awards?
Entries will be judged by an independent panel of leading healthcare industry professionals. In each of the categories the panel will be looking for teams and individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to their field in 2013-2014.
We have gathered an excellent independent panel of leading healthcare professionals from a range of organisations and backgrounds to judge the awards:
- Jenni Middleton, Editor, Nursing Times
- David Foster, Deputy Director of Nursing, Department of Health
- Lyn McIntyre MBE, Deputy Nurse Director, Patient Experience, NHS England
- Professor Elizabeth Robb, Chief Executive, The Florence Nightingale Foundation
- Yasmin Ahmed-Little, Specialty Registrar in Public Health & Founding Co-Chair of The Network